Bike Vintage.The Alpe Adria Vintage Bike. Trieste and Friuli 6/8 July
It aims to discover in a fun way the cities and towns of our region, riding an old bike and with vintage clothing!
For those attending the event and wish to spend a few days in our region, we offer a 2-night stay including a guided tour of Trieste and Cividale del Friuli.
Package 2 nights 6/8 July
Friday 6th July – Trieste and Miramare Castle
- arrival in Trieste for the city tour with HopTour the tourist transport of the city of Trieste. With the synchronized audio guides, you will discover the places of interest, the information and the curiosities of a city with a thousand cultures. The Tour starts from the Trieste shores, reaches the San Giusto Hill, continues through the Grand Canal, the Theresia Town, the new town, the Old Port, Barcola, a place chosen by the Romans for the thermal baths and luxurious villas, today one of the most loved by the inhabitants of Trieste, then continue to the castle of Miramare
- Afternoon: A qualified guide will accompany you to discover the Miramare Castle and the Miramare Park starting from the dock in the center of Trieste with the motorboat. You can admire the coast, the famous Barcola promenade up to the small port of Grignano located at the foot of the Miramare hill (duration 3 hours and a half).
Saturday 7th July – Udine
- Breakfast and time available to prepare for the event to walk around the city center and have a coffee or an aperitif.
- 2.30 pm meeting at the Loggia del Lionello for the ARTISAN TOUR to discover the artisan shops of Udine (double round in Italian and English) to conclude beer and chocolate tasting
- Time available to prepare for the event
- h. 17.00 transfer to the Loggia del Lionello and evening event Bike Vintage Alpe Adria
- evening event Bike Vintage Alpe Adria
- overnight at Hotel
Sunday 8th July – Cividale del Friuli
- breakfast at the hotel
- Departure for Cividale del Friuli an authentic jewel, guardian of a very important historical legacy. Julius Caesar founded it in 50 BC around with the name of Forum Iulii and from here derives the name Friuli.
Walking through the comfortable squares and cobbled streets you will discover authentic art pearls accompanied by a guide who will unveil the fascinating history of unique treasures such as the refined Longobard Temple and the striking Ratchis altar, ancient legends such as that linked to the curious and imposing Bridge of the Devil. Finally, he will invite you to discover for yourself what secrets and mysteries hidden under your feet, and which you will discover only by descending into the ruines of the Celtic hypogeum.
Prices p.p in Double Book. before 25/06 Book. after 25/06 Single supplment
Hotel 3 * € 180 € 185 € 50
Hotel 3 * SUP € 215 € 220 € 60
Bike Rental for Vintage Bike € 10 € 15
The fee includes
- subscription to the Alpe Adria Vintage Bike
- 2 nights in a 3 * / 3 * sup. Hotel in the center of Udine
- double room with private facilities and bed and breakfast treatment
- HopTour bus tour in Trieste with audio guide
- Boat tour from Trieste to Miramare and guided tour of the Castle – entrance included
- joining the ARTISAN TOUR in Udine – Sunday 7/7 at 2.30 pm
- guided tour of Cividale del Friuli (Sunday morning at 10.30)
- entrances to the Temple and to the Crisitian Museum
The fee does not include
- personal extras and anything not indicated in the fee includes
accommodation in a single room € 25.00 per night
Bike rental for the Vintage Bike € 10.00