Val D’Arzino and the Cornino Park.
from 1st May to 30th September 2019
3 days / 2 nights
Stay in the piedmont of Friuli Venezia Giulia, with Adventure in the Val d’Arzino and discover the charm of the Cornino Park, the opportunity for an active holiday in the middle of unspoiled nature
Prices per person for 2 nights in a double room with half board + adventure experiences 180 €
The fee includes:
- 2 nights in 3 * Hotel in Anduins (UD) in a double room with private facilities
- Half board treatment (drinks not included)
- The excursion “Adventure in Val d’Arzino” combination of 2 outdoor sports: cave exploration and canyoning (total duration about 3 hours) includes:
- Certified professional caving guide
- Initial briefing
- Caving and canyoning equipment
- Business insurance
- Free view to the Regional Natural Reserve of Lake Cornino
- San Daniele ham tasting
The fee does not include:
- Tips and extras of personal nature and anything not specified in the fee includes
- Child quotation on request
- Possibility to visit the Regional Natural Reserve of the Cornino Lake with a Nature Guide of the area, with visit and theme. Quotation on request
- Supplement for full board € 30.00 p.p. for the whole stay
For the “Adventure in Val d’Arzino” excursion
- CLOTHING warm and comfortable to be able to get dirty. Heavy shoes, rigid boots or rubber boots to be dirty. Long trousers (no jeans).
- REMEMBER TO BRING Complete change of clothes, towel, bottle of water
- WE ASK for the following data for equipment preparation: height, weight of each participant.
- Minimum age: 12 years (parental consent is required for children under the age of 18)
- Not suitable for people suffering from heart problems or epilepsy
- Not suitable for pregnant women
1st day – Day dedicated to the discovery of the Regional Natural Reserve of the Lake of Cornino, the site of the Griffon conservation project. Possibility to ask for a guided tour with experts from the reserve
2nd day – Full day dedicated to the adventure in Val d’Arzino! An experience suitable for everyone that combines the thrill of exploring the Cave of Ages as a true adrenaline speleologist to descend a dry stream with canyoning techniques.
3rd day – Free visit to the town of San Daniele, a center of evocative beauty, known internationally for the production of a ham with an inimitable flavor, which is the result of a thousand-year tradition and a unique microclimate. Ham tasting.