Val D’Arzino and the Paragliding Flight.
from 1st May to 30th September 2019
4 days / 3 nights
Stay in the piedmont of Friuli Venezia Giulia, for an adventure full of unforgettable experiences! Descend the streams in the wildest way, descend along the rope along breathtaking waterfalls, dive into small lakes with crystal clear water, slide on toboggan driven by the current … this is canyoning! … And then try the two-seater paragliding flight in the skies of Friuli Venezia Giulia! When you reach the take-off area, the only thing you need to do is have fun and enjoy the view. Our experienced pilots will think of everything, including video footage and photos. And finally the Soft River Rafting Tagliamento an experience that stands out from the traditional “white water rafting”. The route is easy but of rare beauty and develops among the intertwined branches of the Tagliamento river.
Prices per person for 3 nights in a double room with half board + adventure experiences
- 01/05 – 30/09: € 445
The fee includes:
- 3 nights in 3 * Hotel in Anduins (UD) in a double room with private facilities
- Half board treatment (drinks not included)
- Canynoning activities (duration 4 hours) includes:
- Initial briefing
- Wet suit, gloves and thermal boots, harness, helmet and protections
- Professional canyoning guide
- Activities Flight in Biplane (duration 40-60 minutes – depending on weather conditions) includes:
- Initial briefing on flight safety
- Equipment and helmet
- Professional Tandem pilot
- Photos and videos of the experience
- Transport with a minibus
- Soft Rafting activity (duration 2 hours and a half) includes:
- F.I. Raft certified rafting guide
- Free view to the Regional Natural Reserve of Lake Cornino
- San Daniele ham tasting
The fee does not include:
- Tips and extras of personal nature and anything not specified in the fee includes
- Child quotation on request
- Possibility to visit the Regional Natural Reserve of the Cornino Lake with a Nature Guide of the area, with visit and theme. Quotation on request
- Full board supplement € 45.00 p.p. for the whole stay
For the Cayoning
- CLOTHING Swimsuit, thermal jersey, sneakers, basketball shoes (high neck) or untreated pedals (better grip on the rock)
- REMEMBER TO WEAR Complete change of clothes, towel, plastic bag for wet clothes
- WE ASK for the following element for equipment preparation: height, weight and foot number of each participant.
- Minimum age: 8+ (parental consent required for children under 18)
- It is necessary to know how to swim
- A minimum of physical training required
- Possibility of organizing trips for people with motor disabilities. Contact us for more information
- Important: ALCOHOLIC DRINK IS FORBIDDEN before or during the activity
- Not suitable for pregnant women, those who have recently undergone surgery, those with joint or heart problems
For the Tandem Paragliding flight
- CLOTHING Hiking boots, long trousers, windbreaker
- REMEMBER TO BRING Gloves, sunglasses with lanyard, water bottle
- Minimum age: 14+ (parental consent required)
- Viewers are welcome
- Not suitable for pregnant women
For Soft Rafting
- CLOTHING Swimsuit, T-shirt, sneakers or shoes
- REMEMBER TO WEAR Complete change of clothes, towel, plastic bag in which to store wet clothes
- The duration of the experience is about 2 and a half hours (briefing included). On site you will be provided with all the equipment necessary for the proper performance of the activity. Remember to bring: cotton clothing, swimsuit and towels.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Important to know how to swim and be agile enough to be able to get back into the boat if you fall into the water
- Do not use glasses but prefer contact lenses
- Not suitable for pregnant women
1st day Day dedicated to canyoning in Val d’Arzino you will discover some of the most beautiful gorges of Friuli Venezia Giulia. Simple, sporty and very playful gorges, which will take you up to 30 meters below the forest level, where you can hear all the sounds of the surrounding nature. The canyoning in Val d’Arzino is also suitable for absolute beginners.
2nd day A day for the experience of a two-seater paragliding flight, on a clear day, you can enjoy a splendid view over the entire Friuli plain. It is a special experience that stands out for its simplicity: everything in a backpack, no noise, no engine, only you, driving and air. Take off from a grassy slope and then fly away for an unparalleled emotion! Ah … if you suffer of vertigo … strange but true, you will not have it!
3rd day Soft River Rafting Tagliamento is an experience that distinguishes itself from the traditional “white water rafting”. The route is easy but full of rare beauties and develops among the intertwined branches of the Tagliamento river. Recommended for families (children from 8 years old)
4th day Day dedicated to the discovery of the Regional Natural Reserve of the Lake of Cornino, the site of the Griffon conservation project. Possibility to ask for a guided tour with experts from the reserve. Afternoon free visit to the town of San Daniele, a center of evocative beauty, known internationally for the production of a ham with an inimitable flavor, which is the result of a thousand-year tradition and a unique microclimate. Ham tasting.