The company Yestour Srl (hereinafter the “Company”) is the Controller of the data provided by you at the time of registering on the website or otherwise acquired when providing the services accessible to you. Requests or correspondence can be sent to the Data Controller at the following email address: Yestour@pec.it.
Your personal details are not required to be entered to access the website.
Where using the online service ‘contacts’ and to gain access to additional services, you will have to enter your personal data in dedicated sections of website.
The data entered shall be processed using appropriate security measures in line with the current technological standards and in accordance with the obligations of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on personal data protection (“GDPR”).
In accordance with said regulation, the processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and rights. The following information relates only to this website and does not regard other websites accessed through any redirect link contained on the webpages of our website. No data generated by browsing the web service is disclosed or disseminated.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we hereby provide the following information:
- The Company collects and processes your personal data for purposes as necessary or instrumental to the provision of services requested and provided through this website, including the disclosure of data to third-party companies pursuant to Article 5 herein (appointed by the Company as data processors). For purposes of technical and administrative management, your data may be processed for internal purposes to compile registry records, as well as for bookkeeping, invoicing, creditor management to fulfil all obligations provided by law, statistical analysis, communications and additional services that you explicitly request. The legal basis for the processing, depending on the case, may be: your consent, the execution of an agreement to which you are party, or to fulfil legal obligations applicable to the Company as the Data Controller.
- Your data may also be processed in order to: (a) send information and commercial offers relating to services that are similar to those you have acquired when accessing the website, unless you oppose to such processing by sending an email to the following address: Yestour@pec.it, and where you provide your express consent; (b) send information and commercial offers, advertising and information materials, and to provide commercial communications, including interactive correspondence, to carry out direct sales or product or service placement, including from third parties.
- The data will be processed either manually or electronically, in compliance with all necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Your data may be processed within our Company by all data processors who are appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the legal requirements relating to privacy.
- The data may be disclosed to third parties exclusively for technical and operational purposes strictly related to the above-listed purposes and specifically to the following categories of persons: a) entities, professionals, companies or other organisations appointed by us for processing in order to fulfil administrative, accounting, business and management obligations for the ordinary running of our business, as well as for credit recovery purposes; b) public authorities and administrations in order to fulfil legal obligations; c) banks, financial institutions or other entities for which the transfer of data is necessary for the purpose of carrying out our Company activities, particularly for us to meet the contractual obligations assumed with you.
- Your personal data shall be stored in the servers available to the Company located in the European Union. The Company does not transfer personal data to countries outside of the European Union.
- Your personal data will be retained for the entire duration of your contractual relationship with the Company. Subsequent to the termination of the contractual relationship, the Company will store the personal data relating to the execution of the agreement in order to fulfil its contractual, legal and tax obligations. Subsequently, the personal data relating to the execution of the agreement shall be retained for a period not exceeding the limitation period provided by law to assert or defend a right in court proceedings.
- The provision of your personal data is optional, it being understood that refusing to disclose the data or consent to its processing as referred to in paragraph 1 herein shall make it impossible for us to conclude the agreement and provide any services requested or to fulfil legal obligations. Should you object to the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 2 herein, the processing shall be limited to fulfilling the obligations associated with the provision of services requested by you, as well as to fulfilling the obligations under the applicable laws, regulations and legislation.
- The Data Controller is Campajola Giampiero, with its registered office in Via Battisti No. 2 – 34125 Trieste (Italy). The list of persons responsible for the processing of personal data is available at the offices of the Controller and may be requested by sending an email to Yestour@pec.it
- You may exercise your rights at any time with the Data Controller, pursuant to Articles 15-22 GDPR, which are summarised below for your convenience. Specifically, you have the right to:
terminate the processing in cases where personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, as well as in relation to services identical to those already acquired by our Company (so-called right of opposition);
obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data is being processed, the processing period and persons to whom the data is disclosed (so-called right of access);
rectify or supplement inaccurate personal data concerning you (right of rectification); to delete the personal data concerning you in the following cases: (a) the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; (b) you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of said data if it was processed based on your consent; (c) you object to the use of personal data concerning you where it is processed for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data is not in compliance with the law. However, please note that the retention of personal data by the Company is permitted where it is needed in order for it to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend a claim in legal proceedings (so-called right of deletion);
request that the personal data concerning you is stored without any other use being made thereof, in the following cases: (a) you dispute the accuracy of the data, for the period of time needed for us to verify the accuracy of said data; (b) the processing is unlawful yet you are still opposed to the deletion of the personal data by us; (c) the personal data is needed for you to establish, exercise or defend a claim in legal proceedings; (d) you object to the processing and are awaiting the verification regarding whether our legitimate reasons prevail over those of the person concerned (so-called right of limitation);
receive the electronically processed personal data concerning you in a commonly-used, machine-readable and interoperable format, where said data is processed by virtue of an agreement or based on your consent (so-called right of portability).
Please note also that you have the right to refer to the Italian Data Protection Authority (‘Garante per la protezione dei dati personali’) based in Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 – 00186 Rome, Italy, in order to assert your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
This website collects certain Personal Data from its Users.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Personal Data and Browsing Data (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Data”) automatically collected by this website (hereinafter the “Website”) – including using automated systems or voluntarily entered by the User or Person Concerned – is collected and processed for the purposes and in the manner outlined below.
Types of Data
The Data that may be collected by this Website are the first name, surname, address, email, IP address and other general data relating to the User or the technical means by which the User accesses to the Website. Where sensitive Data is provided (data revealing one’s racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organisations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data revealing one’s state of health and sex life), the consent of the Person Concerned may be required.
Browsing Data for the technical use of the Website is required to be collected and its provision is not optional. The User may freely provide the remaining Data, including personal data, unless expressed otherwise.
The failure to provide certain Data (e.g. contact details, addresses, or data on the User’s behaviour or preferences, etc.) may mean that the Website is unable to provide its services.
If the User uses the Website to publish or otherwise share third-party personal Data, he/she shall assume all responsibility therefor: the User shall guarantee that he/she is entitled to communicate or disclose the third party’s personal Data and to have informed said third party of the Data processing in advance, releasing the Website from all liability for the Data processing once it has been communicated or disclosed.
The Data Controller shall process the Concerned Parties and Users’ Data in a lawful and proper manner and shall take the proper security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction thereof. The Data processing is carried out using IT and/or telecommunication tools, with organisational procedures and principles strictly relating to the stated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in certain cases other parties involved in the running of the Website may have access to the Data (administrative, sales, marketing and legal staff, as well as system administrators) or external entities (such as third-party technical service providers, courier services, hosting providers, IT companies and communication agencies) which may – where necessary – be appointed by the Data Controller as Data Processors. The updated list of Processors can be requested from the Data Controller at the address indicated above at any time.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User and the User can ask for it to be removed from the Website servers for legitimate reasons at any time.
Purpose of Data Processing
The Data of the User or Concerned Party is collected to:
provide the service or deliver the goods purchased on the Website and, more generally, for administrative, accounting or technical purposes;
meet the User’s specific information requests;
update the User about new products or services provided by the Website or in relation to special sales offers;
inform the User about Website maintenance or any service disruptions;
carry out commercial profiling on the User;
display banner ads based on the User’s interests (behavioural targeting/advertising);
protect the Website Owner, in court or preliminary proceedings, from any improper use by the User of the Website or related services.
Some of these activities (sending promotional communications, commercial profiling, behavioural advertising, Geolocation, etc.) may require the express consent of the User or Concerned Party.
Specific information may be shown within the pages of the Website in relation to particular services or processing of Data provided by the User or Concerned Party.
This type of cookie ensures the correct functioning of particular sections of the Website. These fall into two categories: persistent and session cookies:
- persistent cookies: once the browser is closed, these are not destroyed but stored up until a pre-established expiry date
- session cookies: these are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies are sent from our domain and are required to view the Website correctly and for the technical services offered. Therefore, they will always be used and sent unless the User changes his/her browser settings (in turn affecting how the webpages are viewed).
Remarketing and behavioural targeting
We use the feature of remarketing, re-engagement or similar audience segments in our website:
— similar audience segmentation with device identifiers to post ads based on previous visits made by the user on our website.
These services make it possible to optimise and provide ads based on the user’s behaviour. This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and using Cookies, data which is transferred to partners associated with re-marketing and behavioural targeting activities.
AdWords Remarketing (Google)
AdWords Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioural Targeting service provided by Google Inc. that links the activity of this Application with the AdWords advertising network and the DoubleClick Cookie.
Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Google AdWords conversion tracking (Google Inc.)
This is a statistical service provided by Google, which links data from the Google AdWords ads circuit with actions performed by users.
Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
for sharing on some of the major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube). Whenever the User chooses to interact with plug-ins, i.e. accessing the website after logging in through his/her Facebook or Twitter account, some personal information may be acquired by the social network platform operators (such as the User’s visit to the website). The Website does not have access to the data that is collected and processed independently by social network platform operators.
For further information about the logic and methods used to process data collected by social network, Users are encouraged to read the privacy statements produced by the entities providing the services in question:
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Twitter http://twitter.com/privacy
These cookies are needed to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the User within the pages of the Website.
In accordance with current legislation, yestour.it is not required to seek consent for technical and analytics cookies, inasmuch as these cookies are required to provide the services requested.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be provided by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- Through specific configurations in the browser or related computer programs used to browse the Website.
- By changing the settings for the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions may prevent the User from using or viewing parts of the Website.
Services Provided by this Website
The use of Data by the Controller for further purposes, or for services that require the collaboration of third parties (listed below), may in some cases require the free and specific consent of the User or Party Concerned.
Rights of the Concerned Party
At any time, the individuals to whom the Data refers have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of said data from the Data Controller, to know its content and origin, to check its accuracy, to request that it be supplemented, deleted, updated, rectified or converted into an anonymous form, to block Data processed in violation of the law, as well as, in any case, to object to its processing for legitimate reasons. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller at the address given in the section «Data Controller» or – where present – to the Data Processor in charge of handling requests for access.